We’ve made the decision to end dine-in experiences effective immediately but will continue to remain open for carryout only. As we always have, we will continue to provide a safe and trustworthy place to pick up all of the same great food and beer. The only change will be the method of getting it in your hands. Our to-go menu will remain the same as our current, full, in-house menu and to-go beer in all formats will be available including crowlers, growlers, and cans. We’re looking to launch delivery soon but need to make sure we’re ready. We’ll keep communicating with you via our roadside signs, social media and all other methods to keep you posted on ways we can serve our community day-to-day.
Some key points…
- We will be open daily from 11 am to 7 pm.
- You can still walk in and order food or grab a beer to go (Root beer is available as well!)
- We will provide curbside pick up – just ask!
- Our staff is all on board to keep our sanitizing and safety procedures top notch
- Valid ID will be required for beer purchases
- We will not be refilling your growlers, but we will swap you for a new one at no charge!
View our menu and call us at 517.655.1301 to place your order
We know that if we all do our part to keep each other in our community safe-as hard as drastic change is, we can get back to regularly scheduled life sooner than later. Let’s band together folks. this is where supporting each other makes a difference. We stand behind our staff and are committed to keeping them safe, healthy and, probably most importantly to them, EMPLOYED though this unprecedented time.
-Travis and Camilla Fritts (with support from our entire ON team!)